Saturday, November 8, 2014

Professional Face Painting for Gainesville, Florida


This is my first ever blog and I aim to keep it short & simple :)  You can read all about what my company has to offer in the about me section or for more detailed info visit our website @:  Fabulous Faces Entertainment.  I started painting faces when I was about 16 years old and have been painting professionally on & off for more than 20 years now.  I love face painting!

I have no idea what direction my blog will go but I know that I want to bring you useful information about Fabulous Faces Entertainment, public venues where you can come see us & cool stuff about face painting in general.  I hope to keep you coming back every week to check us out.  

Have a fabulous week!


"Face Painting Gaineville, Florida"
Face Painting: Fabulous Faces Entertainment
"Balloon Twisting Gainesville Florida"
Balloon Twisting: Fabulous Faces Entertainment



























"Glitter Tattoos Gainesville Florida"
Glitter Tattoos: Fabulous Faces Entertainment

"Sand Art Bottles Gainesville Florida"
Sand Art Bottles: Fabulous Faces Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment